Norsk
Nyeste
Atrás

Film og Musikk

Diskuter TV-serier, Film, Musikk og annen høykultur

Seneste plate-innkjøp

Wintersun - Time I (Limited Edition)
You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
  • Los
  • Los
Kaizers Orchestra - Violeta Violeta Vol. 3 Lim. Ed.

GLEDER MEG!!
Vis vinden løye går e rett på tryne
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Allelujah! Don't Bend! Ascend!
Ihsahn - After
Kaizers Orchestra - Violeta Violeta Volume III
Let the voice of love take you higher
Burzum - From the Depths of Darkness

Så at de også hadde Vanitas av Anaal Nathrakh når jeg var innom et par dager tidligere i uka, men nå var det selvfølgelig utsolgt.
Deathspell Omega - Fas - Ite, Maledieti, in Ignem Aeternum
Anathema - Judgement
Maroon - The Cold Heart of the Sun
Darkthrone - Under a Funeral Moon
Sigur Rós - Hvarf

Tilsammen 280,-
he stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking
Kizz : Monster

Nickelback : Silver Side Up
You tell me to get a life?Well I have an answer for you: I'm a gamer, I don't need to get one, I have many lives:D
Blut aus Nord - 777 - Sect(s)
Blut aus Nord - 777 - Cosmosophy
Wolves in the Throne Room - Black Cascade
Neurosis - Through Silver in Blood
he stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking
Megadeth - Countdown To Extinction: 20th Anniversary Edition
Var nettopp på konsert med Harm/Forgery/Tantara...
Kjøpte begge Harm skivene.

Harm - Devil
Harm - Demonic Alliance

Fikk begge signert av alle i bandet, fornøyd med det
I do not need a cause for my rage, I just despise the nature of the human race!
Kizz : Icon

Lynyrd Skynyrd : The Collection
You tell me to get a life?Well I have an answer for you: I'm a gamer, I don't need to get one, I have many lives:D
TYR : By The Light Of The Northern Star
Deftones : Diamond Eyes
Bring Me The Horizon: There Is A Hell Belive Me I've Seen It,There Is A Heaven Let's Keep It A Secret ( Lengste tittelen på en cd jeg har sett på flere år )
Ensiferum : Unsung Heroes
Siterer Music og Gameiac:
Lengste tittelen på en cd jeg har sett på flere år

Det albumet jeg har hørt absolutt mest på heter så lite som «Blazing Fires and Helicopters on the Frontpage of the Newspaper. There's a War Going on and I'm Marching in Heavy Boots.».
  • Los
  • Los
Den lengste album navnet er ever er:

"The Boy Bands Have Won, and All the Copyists and the Tribute Bands and the TV Talent Show Producers Have Won, If We Allow Our Culture to Be Shaped by Mimicry, Whether from Lack of Ideas or From Exaggerated Respect. You Should Never Try to Freeze Culture. What You Can Do Is Recycle That Culture. Take Your Older Brother's Hand-Me-Down Jacket and Re-Style It, Re-Fashion It to the Point Where It Becomes Your Own. But Don't Just Regurgitate Creative History, or Hold Art and Music and Literature as Fixed, Untouchable and Kept Under Glass. The People Who Try to 'Guard' Any Particular Form of Music Are, Like the Copyists and Manufactured Bands, Doing It the Worst Disservice, Because the Only Thing That You Can Do to Music That Will Damage It Is Not Change It, Not Make It Your Own. Because Then It Dies, Then It's Over, Then It's Done, and the Boy Bands Have Won"

Wow..
Vis vinden løye går e rett på tryne
Siterer Los:
Den lengste album navnet er ever er:

"The Boy Bands Have Won, and All the Copyists and the Tribute Bands and the TV Talent Show Producers Have Won, If We Allow Our Culture to Be Shaped by Mimicry, Whether from Lack of Ideas or From Exaggerated Respect. You Should Never Try to Freeze Culture. What You Can Do Is Recycle That Culture. Take Your Older Brother's Hand-Me-Down Jacket and Re-Style It, Re-Fashion It to the Point Where It Becomes Your Own. But Don't Just Regurgitate Creative History, or Hold Art and Music and Literature as Fixed, Untouchable and Kept Under Glass. The People Who Try to 'Guard' Any Particular Form of Music Are, Like the Copyists and Manufactured Bands, Doing It the Worst Disservice, Because the Only Thing That You Can Do to Music That Will Damage It Is Not Change It, Not Make It Your Own. Because Then It Dies, Then It's Over, Then It's Done, and the Boy Bands Have Won"

Wow..

Mitt seneste plate-innkjøp var Dethalbum III av Dethklok. Måtte bestille det fra USA, siden det ikke kommer til Norge.
Tok cirka 3 uker fra jeg bestilte det til det kom i postkassen min ;)
Var innom Sandvika Storsenter i dag og skaffa en del album, gidder ikke liste dem opp, så er her et bilde.
Opeth - Heritage

ca 40 spenn på Amazon.
Amorphis - The Beginning of Times
Pyramids with Nadja - Into the Silent Waves (Ulver/Lustmord remixes (vinyl))
Nummerert og begrenset til 300 kopier.
Fikk best of-plater av The Doors og The Cure til jul, så de skal nok nytes i romjulen!
Kept you waiting, huh?
  • gnyg
  • gnyg
Vinyl er konge.
Is it the fear to fall in space that keeps us from understanding? The only way to find the power is to look inside Increase your fall on purpose and let this river flow Now you hold this secret, appeared out of the vacuum of space - Gojira
Tok litt av på romjulssalget til Tiger så jeg kjøpte meg dette:
Suis La Lune - Riala (vinyl)
Meshuggah - Koloss (vinyl)
Tôg - Drøm (vinyl)
Mastodon - The Hunter (vinyl)
Balam Acab - Wander/Wonder (vinyl)
Heaven in Her Arms - Duplex-Coated Obstruction (vinyl)

Alt for 581 kr, noe som er under 100 kroner plata.

Siterer gnyg:
Vinyl er konge.

Yup, og nå fikk jeg en ny platespiller til jul til fordel for den gamle jeg hadde som var fra 80-tallet.
Johnny Cash : American 4: The Man Comes Around

Hører ikke på så mye Country, men Johnny Cash er faktisk bra
kjøpe....musikk?

For å diskutere må du være innlogget. Om du ikke er medlem ennå - bli medlem nå!