Nyeste
Atrás

Film og Musikk

Diskuter TV-serier, Film, Musikk og annen høykultur

Hva hører du på nå?

Judas Priest - Delivering the Goods
Heihei
Marilyn Manson : Antichrist Superstar
You tell me to get a life?Well I have an answer for you: I'm a gamer, I don't need to get one, I have many lives:D
Guns N' Roses - Appetite for Destruction (Album)
Let the voice of love take you higher
The Primitives : Crash
You tell me to get a life?Well I have an answer for you: I'm a gamer, I don't need to get one, I have many lives:D
skjele til middan
Apparat - Song of Los
Frykter at denne kommer til å stå på repeat.
he stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking
  • gnyg
  • gnyg
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californiacation
Is it the fear to fall in space that keeps us from understanding? The only way to find the power is to look inside Increase your fall on purpose and let this river flow Now you hold this secret, appeared out of the vacuum of space - Gojira
Blondie : One Way Or Another
Estatic Fear - Chapter II
You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
  • Zook
  • Zook
Radiohead - Airbag
You're sleeping over, right?
The Doors - Riders on the Storm
We lost a moron, fucking celebrate!
Dave Brubeck - It's A Raggy Waltz - Live (Carnegie Hall)
  • gnyg
  • gnyg
Guns N Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine..
Is it the fear to fall in space that keeps us from understanding? The only way to find the power is to look inside Increase your fall on purpose and let this river flow Now you hold this secret, appeared out of the vacuum of space - Gojira
Serj Tankian - Saving Us
Megadeth - Sweating Bullets
"I used to stop it, but then I took something miserable to the knee." - fantomena til LesMis, Desember 2011
ZZ Top : Sharp Dressed Man
Metallica - Master of Puppets
Angel Witch - Straight From Hell

Finner faen ikke lyricsa til denne sangen! Det er nemlig litt vanskelig å høre hva de synger noen ganger.
"I used to stop it, but then I took something miserable to the knee." - fantomena til LesMis, Desember 2011
Manowar : The Crown And The Ring

En av de mest episke sangene de har

Iron Maiden : Blood Brothers
Megadeth - Coming Home og Die Dead Enough
"When you are sick in US and A, you don't drink soup from retard boys' pubics, instead you go to a magician called a doctor."
Lynyrd Skynyrd : Sweet Home Alabama
Korn (ft. Skrillex) - Get Up!
Rise To Remain - Power Through Fear

Green Day - Working Class Hero
Let the voice of love take you higher
  • gnyg
  • gnyg
Down - Stone The Crow
Bullet For My Valentine : Scream Aim Fire (Album)

For å diskutere må du være innlogget. Om du ikke er medlem ennå - bli medlem nå!