Nyeste
Atrás

Off Topic

Her kan alt mellom himmel og jord diskuteres

Favorittsitater

"It's not the fart that kills you, it's the smell"
*yawn*
- David Nilsen

(Fun fact: Det er 361 dager siden jeg postet i denne tråden sist)
I'm not just sure, I'm HIV positive!
''We live by the deaths of others''

- Leonardo Da Vinci
AI DUN'T GEHT Y PPLZ R MÆD ÆTT DONULD TRUMP. HI IZ DUIN D SÆIM ÆS TSJANIA. BUILD THAT WALL. LOCK HER UP - Et poetisk innblikk i alt-right bevegelsen anno 2017
"I tried to read the bible, I did, but it always seemed like a much less awesome version of The Lord of the Rings"
-Doug Wilson, Weeds

"It's not until we have lost everyting, that we are free to do anything"
-Tyler Durden, Fight Club

"One minute was enough, Tyler said, a person had to work hard for it, but a minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."
-Narrator, Fight Club

"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"
-Tyler Durden, Fight Club

"The Dude abides"
-Dude, The Big Lebowski

"Nobody fucks with The Jesus"
-Jesus Quintana, The Big Lebowski

"This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!"
-Walter Sobchak, The Big Lebowski

Får nesten stoppe der, eller så blir jeg aldri ferdig...
OH YOUR GAWD!
-Bender, Futurama
"Fact: In 100% of all fake gun shootings, the victim is always the one with the fake gun."
Siterer RexRuudy:
Sitater

Du klarte å få med deg de der, men ikke "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"? Skam deg.
CD drives eject stuff , my ass ejects stuff, therefore my ass must be a CD drive.
Siterer A Noobcake:
Citerer RexRuudy:
Sitater

Du klarte å få med deg de der, men ikke "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"? Skam deg.

Oooh, sant, sant. Det er jo nesten det beste
Hele filmen er jo et svært sitat, umulig å få med alle =P "Shut the fuck up Donny", "Over the line!", "I watched my buddies die face down in the dirt so you and I could enjoy this fine family restaurant", "We vants the money Lebowski", "Obviously you're not a golfer", "Fucking facist", "That rug really tied the room together" osv.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."
-Seneca

"All women are good - good for nothing, or good for something"'
Miguel De Cervantes
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
"Every morning i Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death.

It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle...

When the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

<3
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap.
"It's not who you are, but who you not are"- Albus Dumbledore

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities"- Albus Dumbledore

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light"- Albus Dumbledore

<3

For å diskutere må du være innlogget. Om du ikke er medlem ennå - bli medlem nå!