Are you the fastest Project Cars 2 driver in the Nordics?
Join our Project Cars 2 Nordic competition and find out if you are one of the fastest behind the wheel of this ultra realistic racing simulator. The competition will take place in the form of a time trial on the Dubai Autodrome circuit in a Ferrari 488 GT 3.
So if you love to race and want to win great prizes, join us below.
You have the opportunity to win awesome prizes if you’re one of the fastest players in the competition:
- 1st Prize: PlayStation 4 PRO Console + the Ultra Edition of Project Cars 2 on PS4 + a Thrustmaster Steering Wheel.
- 2-3rd Prize: Project Cars 2 Collector’s Edition on PS4 + a Thrustmaster Steering Wheel + Project Cars 2 Prize Bag including T-shirt, Beanie, Bracelet & Key ring.
- 4-10th Prize: Project Cars 2 Prize Bag including T-shirt, Beanie, Bracelet & Key ring.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Any score that cannot be verified on the online leaderboard on the relevant platform according to the rules will be removed from the competition without warning.
This is for the Nordics only. Contest ends at 25th of October at 12.00 CET
Note: Any score that cannot be verified on the online leaderboard on Xbox One / PS4 / Steam according to the rules will be removed from the competition without warning.
Signup and Qualifying
Follow these simple steps to join:
- Fill in your personal information in the form below and submit.
- Search for either “GamereactorLive" (PS4), “GamereactorLive” (on Xbox One) or “Gamereactorlive” on Steam, depending on what platform you’re on.
- Once you’ve entered the competition, open the game, go to Community, then Time-Trial, choose the Dubai Autodrome GP track, and choose a Ferrari 488 GT3.
You can try as many times as you like to improve your time. If you end in top 20 you may be asked to mail screenshot + video of your final score/time to email@example.com as well, so that we can verify that online score, screenshot and reported score/time is the same.
You will be notified if it's you.
Fill in your personal information in the form below and submit. You will receive an email with a link to your personal score page. The leaderboard on this page will be updated automatically as you enter your score.