Gamereactor Norge. Se de nyeste spilltrailerne, pluss ferske intervjuer fra de største spillmessene i verden. Gamereactor bruker cookies slik at du kan browse nettsiden vår best mulig. Hvis du fortsetter antar vi at du er fornøyd med vår cookies policy.
Et nytt FPS-spill er under utvikling av Sammy Studios og det har fått navnet Darkwatch: Curse of the West. Spillet skal gi deg gysninger langt nedover ryggen og inneholde masse av mørk action. Det er Sega Europe som utgir spillet i disse trakter og det dukker opp 25. mars neste år. Spillet kommer eksklusivt til både PS2 og Xbox. Vi i GameReactor-redaksjonen kan ikke si noe annet enn at det ser veldig spennende ut.
Her litt mørk info om Darkwatch: Curse of the West:
Darkwatch: Curse of the West, the debut title from Sammy Studios internal development, is a cinematic 1st person shooter (FPS) with an original premise that blends Vampire-Horror and Western genres. They grind their enemies for fuel, fashion their skin into protective cloaks and create weapons designed to exterminate en masse, and they are the good guys. They are the Darkwatch, a vigilant strike-force that has protected man from evil incarnate since the dawn of civilization.
Their newest and deadliest agent is Jericho Cross, an outlaw gunslinger pulled into their ranks by an unfortunate close encounter with a vampire lord. To save the West, and his own soul from damnation, Jericho must hunt the vampire through an American frontier now overrun by his evil minions.
Along the way he relies on his deadly gunfighting skills and advanced weapons and vehicles put at his disposal by the Darkwatch, as well as a few surprises afforded him as a half-vampire; superhuman abilities and a trusty undead steed. Promising to deliver tremendous gameplay variety and set in a macabre and visually sensational depiction of a haunted Wild West, Darkwatch: Curse of the West promises to be one of the year’s most exciting video games.
* Blast through a frightening re-imagination of the Wild West, with explosive FPS action framed by a cinematic storyline, and exceptional art and design work inspired by both Vampire-Horror and Western genres
* Unique weapons, powerful assault vehicles, horse-mounted gunfighting and special vampire abilities bring new depth to FPS gameplay in both single and multiplayer
* Take the "un" out of "undead" in a variety of ways with a wide assortment of "Darkwatch-enhanced" weapons, including pistols, rifles, shotguns, rocket-launchers, dynamite and even weapon-specific melee attacks
* Experience a "living west" with massive seamless worlds, non-linear missions and dynamic enemy and NPC A.I. driven by a reputation and experience system
* Location-specific damage brings precision to gunplay - tear the undead to pieces, or taunt the pesky living by shooting off hats or making them dance to your bullets
* Online multiplayer capability with unique maps and original game modes