Gamereactor Norge. Se de nyeste spilltrailerne, pluss ferske intervjuer fra de største spillmessene i verden. Gamereactor bruker cookies slik at du kan browse nettsiden vår best mulig. Hvis du fortsetter antar vi at du er fornøyd med vår cookies policy.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion er ufattelig populært så det er ikke så underlig at andre også vil prøve lykken med et stort, åpent eventyr. Det er Reality Pump som står for utviklingen av spillet, altså gjengen bak Earth 2160 og Once Upon a Knight og det utgis av Zuxxez og Microsoft.
Her er de tre siste skjermisene fra spillet samt litt mer info: * Offering a freedom of choice unseen in other Role Playing Games. The world literally comes to life as it immediately reacts to the player's actions and changes accordingly -offering new and exciting challenges.
* Strong, non-linear storyline. Players can shape their own story by choosing the path of conducting the main conflict and resolving meaningful side-quests.
* Spectacular and dynamically choreographed fights. The combat system combines intuitive steering, tactical challenges and movie-like visual experiences.
* Free and unlimited character development. Players can experiment with different careers and even reverse their former choices with the help of "career changers".
* Unique magic system. The Players are allowed to assemble their own magic spells.
* Animals to be ridden on. Players can travel and fight on various animals from horses to tamed lizards and beasts.
* A choice of traps and snares are at the Player's disposal making the gameplay both rich and flexible.
* Huge variety of items to be found. Randomly generated pieces of equipment, thematic sets and combined items offer the space to experiment and satisfy the need to collect.
* Wide range of beautifully rendered terrains: from high mountains to seashores and deep caves with all of the locations featuring ultra sharp texturing and stunning design.
* Hyper-realistic tree physics and sophisticated weather system make the world come to life as has never been seen before.
* Advanced Artificial Intelligence that manages group behaviour of large virtual communities.
* Up to 8 players in the multiplayer mode.
* Symphonic music to make the experience more emotional and memorable.
* Extensive usage of Pixel Shader 2.0 and 3.0, HDR, multiple materials and unique shadow engine to ensure the best visuals possible.
* Support of Multi CPUs and Multicore CPUs, SLI and CrossFire Technology